The natural reserve Parco Nazionale del Cilento, Vallo di Diano e Alburni , declared to be, as a whole, a Unesco World Heritage Site. Although little information in English is available on the web, we collected for our visitors a few useful links:
– Some pictures about the Cilento Coastline
- A collection of itineraries for mountain hikes
- A video about the Castecivita caves
- A video about the Pertosa Caves
- Information about one of the many beautiful historical towns, Teggiano
Further information is available at the reception of our farm stay, where we will do our best to organize your daily excursions.